Sunday, April 20, 2008

ُEgyptian blogs

Lately I have discovered a whole new world of Egyptian blogs . Personally I haven't been blogging for a long while and don't know anyone who does . it's hard to try to explain to people what are blogs so my official explanation is "it's like an electronic diary ". what i didn't know was that there is this number of Egyptian bloggers. people who are soo talented and beautiful (from the inside i mean)
must bloggers talk about their life from a certain aspect.
after reading them all (most of them are in Arabic of course) i felt shame with my humble Blog.
I have a Bookmark with Interesting blogs a lot of them in English but some are in Arabic
and they are
Ghada Bride , the reason that started the whole Egyptian blogs for me after i read her book

Eman Hashim , Have a great Blog i agree with her sometime and disagree other. but on general i think she's a great person and very talented

ايمان اسامه , she writes in her blog every Thursday. it's hilarious and i totally love it.

رحـاب بـسـام , For soo long i resisted readin her blog cause the book's title gave me the "wrong " impression that it's about love and stuff like that but after reading it i discovered i was wrong. it's about herself in every possible way love may be there but only a part of her. it's soo personal but at the same time everyone can totally relate to.

عبده الرايق , the only Egyptian Male blogger i read for. before him i thought that blogging in Egypt was only for girls he writes about the fiction (hopefully) character Abdo . he's very funny and i think he should get published.

there was another blogger that i forgot her name she wrote about her mother-in-law, I read her whole blog then made the fatal mistake of forgetting to bookmark it now i can't find it.

so hopefully in the next couple of days i start discover more good Egyptian bloggers

7 comments:

Z_Diva said...

just like u i comment after reading the enyire blog :D
i luved ur 3 posts about islam by the way, cause i kinda feels the same, in my secret well hidden blog i once made a post about how they see us, and i got a comment from an American girl, and i was glad she got my point, but any way, wish they read urs too cause mine is no longer available for ppl.
by the way i almost read all ur blogs, except the one about work, i'll go to it after finishing my comment here
why didn't you go on with lara's story, it was promising, what happened next, i got from the title that she would fall for a younger guy, and my guess would be hope's boy friend :D
will i really wish to see the rest of it
i'll go now to know about ur work :D

Crystal Lobna said...

I can't beleive you read all my blogs.
I am glad that u liked the posts about Islam I wrote them after reading a lot of oponin about Islam and Muslims and I was surprised to see how we think so differently from each other.
I didn't go on with Lara's Story because (as usual) I lost motivation at home i got tons of unfinished work.
but lately i've been thinkin of going back to finish it (or at least write 2 more chapters). who knows maybe you are the push i need to start on it once again.
Anywayz thanx alot for readin ALL of my blogs (still can't believe you could do it) and hope you'll be back to read some more (i know i'll go back to your blog cause it's already in my bookmark )

Z_Diva said...

looooooooooooooool
yea i'm the super reader :D
they were interesting, and worth reading
and hope you really finish that story of lara, and any unfinished work -i suffer from the same thing by the way, i call my self the world' greatest quitter-
I'm flattered that I'm bookmarked :D
and hope you will always like it there :)

Sou said...

thanks for the links enjoyed them my favorite was Abdo's blog know the feeling of fishing for good reading on line..
Hate word verification though it suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crystal Lobna said...

thanx saRah for stopping by, and am glad you enjoyed them.
Word Verification is gone, didn't even realize i have it on.

Unknown said...

Just saw that now!
Thanks Crystal for your kind words and constant support!

Anonymous said...

السلام عليكم .شكرا لك على المجهود لكن اتمنى عليك ان تحدد لنا معايير الجودة ولو اني اعتبر ان طبيعة المحتوى من اهمها