Thursday, February 12, 2009

Facebook Tag

i got this Tag from Facebook and I've done it at facebook, but I thought you that my blog is just as important as my Facebook profile. so here it goes

25 random and boring facts about me


1- I find it very hard to talk about me.
2- Uptill last week I've never had a Crush
3- I have 2 blogs and they are very important to me
4- I am very attached to my family
5- I write Poetry, that I believe sucks
6- I've Never Traveled outside Egypt
7- I Love My nieces Very Much
8- Sometimes I'd go to a new website and write my email and password to find out I already have an account there
9- I am 5' 3 inch tall
10- I don't like it when people talk about my weight.
11- I Like to keep to myself
12- I don't like to feel ignored
13- I miss working in the EGC, more than I admit to myself.
14- I also Miss all the Exempted
15- I don't like to feel like I need anyone
16- I like to feel needed
17- Right Now I am bored out of my mind and feel like killing Zina* (J\K :D )
18- I Like to follow the rules
19- I am a very Curious person
20- I hate Crowds
21- I am a Librarian
22- I hate boosting around, but sometimes I love showing off (go figure that one out LOL)
23- I am very Judgmental
24- I love reading , TV and Music, and yesterdays I was combing them all together, by reading while watching the Grammys'
25- I Know no one will read that.

*Zina is the Person who tagged me at facebook

2 comments:

AAF said...

I'm reading ;)

I was delighted to come across your blog, can't wait to read more!

Brownie said...

I read it and enjoy it =)