Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I am Back.......... I think

It's been so long since I've been around the blog-sphere, almost 4 years, it started a couple of weeks ago I was bored stumbled across a blog. kept reading all night through and after a while , Like usual, thoughts started racing through my head and I wanted to vent so I opened a word sheet and wrote few words. and discovered that I missed blogging. I wrote a few very small posts (and in Arabic) in my other blog, because it's titled thoughts and they were just a few random thoughts and then I decided to today to take a look here and I was surprised ( pleasantly) with my old posts and decide to be back for good , or until I get bored again.

7 comments:

Z_Diva said...

ya welcome ya welcome.. enjoy it while it lasts chica looooool... i'm back by the way for a while, we must meet :)

Crystal Lobna said...

Eshta, Lets meet. And I will try to Enjoy it

Polka Dotted said...

welcome back... will await the strong comeback :D

Polka Dotted said...

btw, ana rash2a fil 5oroga :P

Crystal Lobna said...

You are more then welcome to come, bas on one condition, you have to be in Alex. :D Other than that Let's meet

Polka Dotted said...

ana a3da bazenn fil beit for a weekend in Alex....

I will try to make it in Jan isA

Crystal Lobna said...

it's a date then :D